Friday, February 12, 2010

Trip #2 in 2010

Tim had a business trip to Europe staring in January, so Tori and I decided to take the chance to go visit our family in Utah and Idaho. We had a great time staying with David, Julia and Stella for a couple of days. Then we had a great time staying with Grandpa and Grandma Lugo for a couple of weeks. Tori was so excited there would be snow in Idaho, that I'm sure she would have stayed out all day every day if I had let her. I also got the chance to see my friend Shalee for the first time in 5 years. Although I didn't think to take pictures while we were together, our girls had a great time playing with each other, and we look forward to seeing them again.

We had a fun trip. Thanks Grandpa and Grandma - we love you!!




Tori and Stella


Snow!!


Tori and her snowman.


Mom: "What's your snowman's name, Tori?"
Tori: "Frosty the Snowman, Mom!"


Cool! An icicle! (Sometimes she calls them bicycles.)


Making snow angels. She loved that she could lay, crawl, and dig in the snow.


"Cheese!"


All you need after a hard day of play is a good teddy bear.

1 comment:

Peterson Family said...

It was so nice to see you and tori. I wish we could have gotten together more but time just goes to fast i guess. Why didn't we take pictures that was silly. I really liked seeing how cute the little girls were together. it was a lot of fun