But she sure would like to have both. And she asks for each one every day.
To liven things up, Tori started telling people today that her baby sister is going to come out when she (Tori) is four. Hmmm.... I wonder if she will be prophetic. We'd have nothing against that! :)
Tori is sleeping peacefully on the carpet behind me. What an angel. She didn't want to go to bed, so I let her play a while longer. A few minutes ago, she said, "Mom, I'm tired now. I'm going to lay down on the carpet and go to sleep." I said fine, go ahead. I didn't believe she really would. Thirty seconds later, I turned around and she was fast asleep.
Sweet dreams ...
2 comments:
How stinking cute is that!? So you guys have got some work to do, get her done! :)
How cute, if only bed time were always that cute. I hope Tori's prophecy's are correct, that would be great for her to have a baby sister. If only it were that easy huh.
Post a Comment