I have a lovely neighbor who was shocked to find out that I've never had a pedicure in my life. We've been trying to go get one together for several months now, but something always comes up. We finally made it yesterday! It was lovely - I knew I'd love it, and now I want one every week. Well, at least the memory of this one will last me a long time... :)
Tori came with us, and wanted to sit in the big chair, with her feet in the water, getting a massage and painted nails, too. Poor kid only got her fingernails done, but she liked that, too. It was a fun girls day out!



4 comments:
That sounds way fun! Isn't it nice to splurge on yourself every once in a while?
i think tim does a better job;) glad you did something for yourself!!
Thanks Julie... I appreciate your comment a lot :-)
Thats cute. Your starting her out at a young age. That could be scary for you.
Post a Comment