On another day, I found Tori had emptied my dirty clothes hamper and crawled inside to play with another favorite doll, Juliette. I think she was in there for over an hour! She thought it was great fun. Several times she would call to me to come get her a book to read, which I did, of course. She needed help getting out, but after an hour, didn't limp or seem to have cramped legs, or anything!
Speaking of books, Tori loves the library. If for no other reason, Tim and I would know Tori is our daughter just by watching her get excited about seeing rows and rows of new books to read. We usually have to stop her at around 15 books per visit - our bag (and my back) won't hold any more than that! Otherwise, I think she'd be happy with emptying every shelf to take home.
Tori continues to love working in our garden with us. Last week was especially exciting since we got our first real strawberry "harvest" to bring home and enjoy. There are few things better than fresh, warm, strawberries right out of the garden! I think Tim and I got one each. Tori ate the rest.
1 comment:
That is so cute Tori laying next to her doll. Its amazing they ever get to sleep at night isn't it. I never thought to go to the library and check out books. I don't even know how to use a library. key would love it. Your strawberries look great. I just got my patch all weeded and I can't wait for them to start growing in the next few months.
Post a Comment