Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Little Missionary

I wish I had a picture to go along with this, but hopefully my description will be good enough.

A little while ago, Tori was playing in her room, and then got abnormally quiet. As all mothers know, this is not necessarily a good thing. So, I peeked around the corner to see what Tori was doing. She was sitting next to her doll bed, where Tori-Two and Pumukel were sitting. In her hand, she was holding a picture of Jesus that she received yesterday for Family Home Evening. She was showing the picture to both of her dolls in turn, holding the picture up to their faces, and saying "Jesus".

I almost cried.

My little girl is already a missionary.

1 comment:

Julia said...

awe that is sooo sweet=) brings a tear to my eye. she's known all along, now she's just old enough to express in words.